Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Great Women...


Meeting old friends was always one of the best event in my life. It is not just sharing the past memories but also knowing how lives have been treating each of us and… we learn about lives from each other.

Occasionally, I thought my life was not so fortunate, full of challenges and hardships, however after bumped  into others real worst episodes of lives, I was blessed with my life so far, even though it may not be perfect … but Alhamdullillah…

There was an Ustaz used to motivate me told, “when you are riding a bicycle, don’t compare yourself with those who’s riding bikes, look at those who’s walking, when you are riding a bike, don’t compare yourself  with those who’s driving a car, look at those who’s walking and riding bicycles”.


His points were to be grateful and redha for whatever challenges come because we may thought that we had worst hurdles in life but the truth is, there are people who faced worst hurdles in life than us. The reasons God gave us hardships and challenges in life are to compensate us with ‘the best’ rewards that sometimes you could never imagine what they are. Come to think about it, that Ustaz was right and I was slapped away by few real life incidents happen to my very own friends and these were nothing from any good scriptwriter, film producers or good story books authors that I have came across.

Few of the stories were shared in my previous topics and hope these ones will also make us ponder further. Only the chosen ones who will be tested in various ways of life and that make us stronger and closer to Him. 

I had a friend who is still looking good even we lost contact for more than 20 years. Unfortunately, she  is also a single mom with 3 kids... and this is not my first time writing something like this but what prompted me to share is, her story was making me so wanted to “vanish” that ***-of -****  from this world… I wished that this type of MEN should never been born…. Help me God, Allah, not to any of my kids...


My lady friend is a professional, married and having kids to this type of man who she thought at first love her so much. This guy not only betrayed her, affair with other women, he even committed adultery with various women which I would never called them women if they were mostly what we all known as GROs, hookers and all those types of names…  and not only here, our country, but also where ever he could find FUN! 

He would also bomoh his own wife so that his act was protected until one particular incident during one of her pregnancy, she had some kind of venereal disease and started from there she realized something wasn’t  right. Luckily, the disease was fully recovered. Her ex-husband never treat her well, cursed her with names and not to mention lower level of education compared to my lady friend…  If he is a kind of guy who has great looks, great career, highly educated… well those package probably might lead him to those act but NONE of those represented him!!! Too bad…

Another story from my own friend too, she was abandoned by her husband with her 2 kids and she was divorced through her own sister from just a telephone call. He said she was never a good wife whilst he was the one who was having affair with other women and slept with them in their own family house in the absence of his wife a.k.a my friend. Since the divorce, her ex-husband never makes an effort to visit his children nor to give any nafkah for the past more than 8 years. Fortunately, she is a strong lady and of course blessed with great kids, family and good career ahead.

May Allah bless all the good women out there...

No comments:

Post a Comment