Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Options In Our Life

It has been quite a while I have not touched and write anything in my blog. But tonight I was buzzed by my brain to let my emotions flow after thinking so much, what have got into me and my feelings lately. Sigh.... (sound serious)... hurmmm but after Isya prayer and recited Yassin just now, I took a cup of ...well 3 in 1 coffee contains caffeine but also with collagen, kacip fatimah and all sort of you-know-what-all-in-one..... This was not normal to me and I guess this was my first time taking coffee at 11.45 pm, saturday night. However, I still sought medical advise just now to make me feel alright about caffeine at night...( hik3x)..

Last weekend, I sacrifice my weekend to attend...well refreshed my knowledge background in Islamic Financial and this time particularly Takaful. I guess this is one of the thing that made me worry as I have the knowledge about this for ages. Obtained my license to advise and share to people especially Muslims but I guess I just ignore and dump in those to don't know where. Wow! more than 15 years???!!! (Gosh!!!) I think I have been selfish and irresponsible to people particularly my friends, family and relatives due to my negligence.

Well let me straight to the point, those who are concern about their basic religion, family, financial status and not only duniawi, my advise do hijrah to Takaful and other Islamic Financial products if you have options...

I have been exposed to Islamic Financing and Economics since I was in  my college years and my final project was also related to the matter. During my working experience in banking, those were the early years where banks were starting to introduce Islamic Financial products and I remembered struggling to introduce and explain to customers the unique criteria of the products. Surprisingly, I found it was so much fun and challenging at the same time as they were not new to me due to my little education background about them.

However, I left banks for quite sometimes but suppose to continue my effort in promoting and sharing the knowledge through Takaful but I failed to do so due to my own weakness. Alhamdullillah, probably this will be my wake up call and to those who read this... You have your way to think and decide.

Nowaday, there are 8 licence Takaful released by Bank Negara Malaysia and you may have options to choose but choose wisely as the background of the parent companies and holding companies may trigger your decisions in so many ways.
 

In brief: Takaful is base on Tabarru Concept (Sedeqah) whilst Insurans is base on Buy-Sell Concept... (Contact me for further detail and explaination..:))

Ibarat hubungan dan perasaan orang-orang beriman sesama mereka adalah seperti jasad,  apabila  salah satu  daripadanya ditimpa kesusahan, maka seluruhanggota yang  lain juga akan merasainya."
(Diriwayatkan oleh Imam al-Bukhari dan Imam Muslim) 
"Demi hayatku berada dalam kekuasaan Allah, tiada siapa akan masuk Syurga jika beliau tidak  melindungi jirannya yang berada dalam kesusahan."
(Diriwayatkan oleh Imam al-Bukhari dan Imam Muslim)

"Allah SWT akan sentiasa membantu hambaNya selagi mereka saling membantu antara  sama  lain"
(Diriwayatkan oleh Imam Ahmad dan Imam Abu Daud)

2 comments:

  1. Nurin.. baru "ada" masa nak merayap2 ke blog kau. Frankly speaking, after HAVE to teach Takaful paper last semester, then only I REALLY Understand the principal of Takaful... 13 years being a loss adjuster does not help much in understanding the principal of Takaful .. As claim per say, sama aje... Takaful Or conventional. You give me policy jacket or Certificate Jacket and we adjust/advise accordingly.

    This is my second semester teaching Takaful - and it is getting better. This time round I make it more practicable to my student.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry... students... (apa kelas mengajor sorang ajek.... hehehehe....)

    ReplyDelete